About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our product-based company. As a Marketing Executive, you will play a crucial role in assisting with the development and execution of marketing strategies to promote our products and drive customer engagement. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or a candidate with limited experience in marketing to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Requirements & Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Email Marketing:
· Create and send emails to connect with potential customers.
· Check and report email marketing performance and provide daily reports.
· Use new tools for email marketing to get improves results.
2. Market Research:
· Find out what people are thinking about in our industry and competitor analysis.
· Share interesting things with the content team to write articles and posts.
3. Content Distribution:
· Put our content in different places, like LinkedIn, online magazines, and relevant platforms.
· Help more people see and learn about what we do.
· Experience: You need to have worked full-time for one year in a B2B company. You get preference if you are coming from B2B SaaS.
· Email Marketing: You should know how to do email marketing and have done it before.
· Communication skills: Write and talk well. We want you to express ideas clearly and make our marketing awesome.
· Digital Marketing Knowledge: Understand how digital marketing works, know your way around social media and get the basics of product marketing.
About the Company
Flyy is a Gamification platform. It is a powerful SaaS tool for gamifying Apps to acquire, retain & engage users and get more transactions done. Using Flyy, companies can create challenges for their users to take any action in the app and gamify the loyalty rewards via Scratch cards, spin the wheel, and leader boards and more.
Think of Gamified Scratch Cards Rewards like GooglePay, PayTM, PhonePay as a plug and play tool!
Some of the most prominent enterprises and startups like DealShare, Kotak, Raenaa Singapore, Avail Finance, Momspresso, Mintpro, Stucred and other large companies already trust flyy to increase and engage their user base.
Flyy is started by the founders of the successful all-in-one app, AppBrowzer which is used by OEM's like Gionee, Karbonn, Micromax.
The company was started in 2020 and backed by some of the prominent Angle investors from Singapore. Most recent funding was raised from marquee investors in Feb 2022 and now looking to scale.
If you are looking for a friendly place to work with amazing minds in the heart of Koramangala, Bangalore and have what it takes to be in a start-up, you will be hired. For more information, visit www.theflyy.com